Building Lifelong Connections with Families
Providing Expert Admissions Guidance
Apply to schools confidently knowing that you will always work directly with the founder of AFS, Anne Frame Sheppard, and gain access to her professional network. Anne takes the time and effort to build personal, trusted relationships with students and their families through every step of the boarding school placement process.
When you partner with AFS Educational Consulting, your family will gain:
- A trusted partner who gets to know you and your child well
- Highly personalized guidance, no one-size-fits-all approach
- A customized school list of best-fitting options
- Intensive and comprehensive test preparation advice
- Assistance with all components of boarding school applications
- Essay writing guidance to share a compelling personal story
- Multiple mock interviews with Anne and a team of former admissions directors
- Escorted school visits, coordinated entirely by Anne
- A true advocate, with direct calls to admissions directors on behalf of your child
Meet Anne Frame Sheppard
Anne Frame Sheppard, CEO of AFS Educational Consulting, understands what it takes to make your child stand out. With more than 20 years of admissions experience at the most prestigious educational institutions in America, including Harvard University, Anne knows what directors are looking for when selecting students. Anne has developed connections to admissions professionals from nearly every boarding and day school in the country through her time as the Head of the Admissions Leadership Council and 16-year faculty tenure at the Admissions Training Institute. Through this extensive network, Anne helps students build strong connections with key decision-makers.
A Trusted Reputation Amongst Admissions Leaders
"Anne has an unparalleled professional network in the boarding school community. She is a warm and dedicated professional who works with her students' best interests at heart."
"Anne understands the independent school experience from both the school and the family perspective. This gives her uncommon insight into the thinking of each, making her an ideal partner for families looking to place their children in the school that's the best fit for them."
"Anne gives each and every client her complete attention. Her connection with applicants and their families is always personal and her wealth of expertise in boarding and day admission is deep and reliable."
"Anne’s standards for excellence are high and she gets to know her clients extremely well. I recommend her highly!"